Monday, August 18, 2008

What a Weekend



Well we've had an interesting couple of days.  We went camping on friday night in the freezing cold big horn mountains of Wyoming.  It was a ward campout, and it wouldn't have been bad except for I couldn't feel my feet the whole time.  Then we got home, and I snipped Jonny's pacifier.  I was just sick of it.  We watche Phelps dominate again, and then had church on Sunday.  Sunday night, I just got Jonny's pajamas on, and then he puked.  All over me.  It was nasty.  Here's a great picture of it.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Okay, that is the grossest picture I have ever seen posted on a blog, and I have seen some gross pictures on blogs!! That is hilarious!! What was for dinner, something green and red I think!

kara said...

Ewww, I am so glad that that happens to other parents besides me. I just don't document it as well as you do. Hope everyone gets feeling better soon.